Saturday, May 23, 2009

Agaylatan!

This was dad’s suggested title for my blog, one of the topics discussed on the dinner table a couple of minutes ago. I actually considered this as the name of this blog but after consultation with kaye, the closest and most convenient person during the creation of this blog, she suggested “antutan?” and I decided it was a better blog name for the following reasons:

1. Kaye’s presence during the process of my blog’s creation
2. “Antutan”, in relation to the Filipino language, is one letter away from being Hayden Kho’s favorite activity – and its not videotaping.

This is the reason why I decided that it would be funny (and I hope it is – did you get it?) to put a CONTENT WARNING before actually being able to read my posts. Not that what I write about is sexually oriented material. Although, I may go to that kind of topic if I run out of things to write, but I think that will be later rather than sooner…I have so much to learn before being able to converse in pangasinense.

3. It asks a question. It may be in relation to what my blog is all about, or to what the reader might think of when reading what I right about. It’s up to the reader.

Of course, I just thought of this reason in the process of writing this post. It makes me look intellectual. hehe (Paano ba emoticons dito?)

No comments:

Post a Comment